Born and raised in rural Minnesota, Dr. Erwin Schaffer became a leader in modern periodontology. His impact on research, clinical practice, and education influenced today's care. Join us as we celebrate the legacy of Dr. Schaffer while discovering the latest trends and innovations. With presentations from influencers spanning the globe—including Maurizio Tonetti, PhD, DDS, MS, and Mario Aimetti, MD, DDS, MS—you will leave this symposium with professional insights you can integrate into practice on Monday. Our two-day program allows you time to network, create new connections, and refresh long-time relationships.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
June 2, 2023 8:00 am - June 3, 2023 3:30 pm
All times for all events are in local Central Time.
University of Minnesota
Course Number: CF3717
Learn How To
- Discuss Stage I, II, and III case definition and approaches
- Consider Stage III and periodontal regeneration case selection
- Analyze implants in the esthetic zone
- Address multiple idiopathic cervical root resorption
- Examine evidence-based peri-implantitis management and harm associated with empirical dental treatment
- Consider Stage IV periodontitis case definition and multidisciplinary approaches
- Assess periodontally accelerated orthodontics using Piezocision in adults
- Integrate CBCT and digital dentistry into practice
Illustrated lectures, discussions, and case studies
This course is designed for periodontists, dentists, and others interested in periodontology.
The Schaffer Symposium is offered in partnership with the Division of Periodontology, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.