"When I make my gift, I am reminded of the dedicated people who provided a supportive learning environment, challenging me to constantly improve my skills and to strive for the highest standard of excellence. Giving back is a way to express gratitude for the amazing opportunity the School of Dentistry afforded me." - Gloria Lopez Franco, DDS ‘08
About the Dean's Circle
The School of Dentistry’s Dean’s Circle was established in 2010 with a core mission to help address the needs of our school, our students, faculty and patients, and the communities we serve. It recognizes the extraordinary generosity of donors who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Dental School Scholarships Fund, Dentistry Fund for Achievement, Dental Hygiene Fund, or Dental Therapy Fund.
- Great pride in knowing that your annual support makes an impact at the school.
- Communications to keep you updated about School of Dentistry activities.
- Recognition in the School of Dentistry’s annual report and on our website.
- Invitations to special school and U of M events.
"The University of Minnesota Dental School provided me with an exceptional education and prepared me for a wonderful career as a dentist here in the Twin Cities. I am thankful for everything the dental school has done for me and am happy to help the school continue to excel and provide great learning opportunities for our future dental professionals." - Daniel Isaacson, DDS '94
Join the Dean's Circle
You are invited to become a Dean’s Circle member with an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Dental School Scholarships Fund, Dentistry Fund for Achievement, Dental Hygiene Fund, Dental Therapy Fund, or a combination of these funds. Your gift can be made over the course of the year, but only donations of $1,000 or more to these funds will be eligible for membership in the Dean’s Circle. You can make a pledge of $1,000 or more and make payments on a schedule that fits your needs within the following 12 months. The pledge must be made by December 31 in a given year to be recognized in our annual donor roster.
- Dental School Scholarships Fund provides scholarship funding to all students. This fund makes the biggest impact on our students.
- Dentistry Fund for Achievement provides support across all areas within the School of Dentistry. It enables the school to quickly respond to immediate needs and opportunities.
- Dental Hygiene Fund provides programmatic support to the Division of Dental Hygiene.
- Dental Therapy Fund provides financial support for the Dental Therapy Program.
Give online through the University of Minnesota Foundation. Once a gift to this fund in that amount is made, our Development Office is notified and we will acknowledge your gift and membership in the Dean’s Circle.
Together we can help to assure the future of a strong and successful School of Dentistry. Please join the School of Dentistry’s Dean’s Circle today!
"Contributing to the Dean’s Circle enables the school to continue providing the students with the highest quality education and hopefully lighten their debt load. I feel so lucky for the quality dental education that I received at the U of M, it has made for a truly rewarding career. It makes me happy to think that maybe I’m lessening the financial burden for even just one student." - Karen Lynch, DDS '89
Questions about the Dean’s Circle?
Director, Annual Giving and Stewardship
Email: [email protected]