About the Dean's Circle
The School of Dentistry’s Dean’s Circle recognizes the extraordinary generosity of donors who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Dental School Scholarships Fund, Dentistry Fund for Achievement, or Dental Hygiene Fund. These dedicated supporters have joined in sustained partnership with the School of Dentistry to help address the needs of our school, our students, faculty and patients, and the communities we serve.
- The Dental School Scholarships Fund provides scholarship funding to all students. This fund makes the biggest impact on our students.
- The Dentistry Fund for Achievement provides support across all areas within the School of Dentistry. It enables the school to quickly respond to immediate needs and opportunities.
- The Dental Hygiene Fund provides programmatic support to the Division of Dental Hygiene.
A Dean’s Circle supporter is:
- Invested in the future of dentistry and believes that it begins with the next class of students.
- Interested in research and affirms that it is the foundation for new knowledge.
- Connected to their community and cares that high-quality, patient-centered oral health care is accessible for everyone.
As a Dean's Circle supporter you will enjoy:
- Communications to keep you updated about School of Dentistry activities.
- Recognition in the School of Dentistry’s annual report.
- Invitations to special events.
- Great pride in knowing that your annual support makes an impact at the school.
How to join the Dean's Circle
You are invited to become a Dean’s Circle member with an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Dental School Scholarships Fund, Dentistry Fund for Achievement, Dental Hygiene Fund, or a combination of the three. Your gift can be made over the course of the year, but only donations of $1,000 or more to these funds will be eligible for membership in the Dean’s Circle. You can make a pledge of $1,000 or more and make payments on a schedule that fits your needs within the following 12 months. The pledge must be made by December 31 in a given year to be recognized in our annual donor roster.
- Give online through the University of Minnesota Foundation. Once a gift to this fund in that amount is made, our Development Office is notified and we will acknowledge your gift and membership in the Dean’s Circle.
- Give through the mail.
Together we can help to assure the future of a strong and successful School of Dentistry. Please join the School of Dentistry’s Dean’s Circle today!
Questions about the Dean’s Circle?
Annual Giving and Stewardship Coordinator
Email: [email protected]