We invite alumni to consider adjunct faculty positions. The alumni voice and experience is invaluable in the student experience and positions are flexible.
Current openings, how to apply & next steps
Adjunct Faculty in the School of Dentistry oversee, teach, and direct pre-doctoral students. Each division has its own responsibilities, and each specialty may include, but is not limited to the following:
- comprehensive assessment
- treatment planning
- management of dental patients.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Division of Comprehensive Care (Continuous Recruitment) - JOB ID 301825
- Adjunct Assistant or Associate Professor, Division of Periodontology (Continuous Recruitment) - JOB ID 311950
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Continuous Recruitment) - JOB ID 317754
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Division of Prosthodontics (Continuous Recruitment) - JOB ID 328130
View all open adjunct positions Learn about our departments and divisions
How to Apply
- Select the link to access our careers site. https://humanresources.umn.edu/jobs
- Select external candidate.
- In the search bar at the top, search by the job ID number. This number will be listed next to each position. You'll find information about qualifications, a position description, and specifics on the application process.
- To apply click on the blue box in the upper right-hand corner, “Apply for Job.”
- Sign in to access your account, or if you are not an existing user, select the New User link to create one.
- Existing User - username is your X500. If you don’t remember your X500, reach out to [email protected].
- Password - If you forgot your password. Click “Forgot Password,” and it prompts a new password setup.
- Complete application
You will be contacted by the Division Administrator. If you do not hear back within 10 business days, contact Elizabeth Vang at [email protected].
If you have questions, contact School of Dentistry HR at [email protected] or at 612-624-8161.
Feedback? Email [email protected].