Whether developing or refining your skills, this practical course will give you the capacity to remove bond material with rotary instrumentation confidently in practice. You will experience individualized hands-on instruction from knowledgeable and helpful faculty—the same faculty who train the orthodontic residents. You will benefit from the professional level of training since this is the only dental school-based training program in Minnesota for this expanded function. This training course is recognized by the Minnesota Board of Dentistry.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
October 10, 2024 8:30 am - October 10, 2024 11:45 am
Lynda J. Young Conference Room
6-410 Moos HS Tower
Course Number: CF4085
Enrollment is limited to 30
Dental hygienists and licensed dental assistants—are you looking for more patient responsibility? Would you like to master an orthodontic expanded duty?
Dentists—would you like to delegate more orthodontic duties to your staff?
Learn How To
- Explain enamel properties relative to bonding and debonding
- Protect enamel and hyperplastic tissue during the removal of bond material
- Remove composite after debonding brackets and removing clear orthodontic aligner attachments
- Develop an efficient routine
- Incorporate removal of bond material with rotary instrumentation into your practice
Illustrated lectures, discussion, videotape demonstration, clinical demonstration, laboratory exercises, clinical simulation