Over 18 million Americans suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), yet over 80% go undiagnosed. Imagine how many of the patients you see are exerting so much of their energy just to breath while they sleep. By the time they wake in the morning, they are already exhausted. As a member of the dental team, you play an integral part of the treatment plan and the path to better health. Join our innovative dental hygiene researcher to gain a greater understanding of today's OSA data and findings.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
July 1, 2020 12:00 am - June 30, 2023 11:45 pm
- Watch the video.
How to receive CE credit
- Register for the course.
- Complete your brief quiz and course evaluation.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
Learn How To
- Analyze research in obstructive sleep apnea
- Discover how to discuss sleep, overall health, and health changes in your patients
- Educate patients about diagnosis, the prevalence of, and treatment options for OSA
Journal of Dental Hygiene Research Abstract Link to Obstructive Sleep Apnea Knowledge: Attitudes and screening practices of Minnesota dental hygienists
Electronically mediated: illustrated lectures, case studies