A recent survey shows 67% of American adults have tried to whiten their teeth in one way or another. Whether professionally whitened by their dentist or via toothpaste and strips, adults see the value in having a whiter smile. Spend a day with Dr. Van Haywood, a highly recognized authority on tooth bleaching, and obtain clinical information that applies immediately to your practice. You will hear the "bottom line" on bleaching materials and methods as well as clinical protocols for successful treatment of the single dark tooth, tetracycline staining, and other brown and white spots. You will also gain new skills in tray option decision-making, treatment of bleaching sensitivity, and the use of bleaching materials for caries control. With this essential webinar, your entire dental team will have the skills to create robust services in teeth bleaching.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
January 21, 2022 8:30 am - January 21, 2022 3:45 pm
All times for all events are in local Central Time.
Course Number: CF2962
Learn How To
- Recognize the components of a comprehensive bleaching examination
- Identify differences between tray, in-office, and OTC products and techniques
- Discuss treatment options for brown and white discolorations plus nicotine stains
- Describe the treatment of tetracycline-stained teeth and long-term safety
- Recognize indications for and evidence to support different bleaching techniques
- Explain bleaching options for single teeth with internal and external stains
- Explain the reasons for bleaching sensitivity and how to treat and avoid it
- Describe caries control with bleaching agents in children and adults
- Recognize issues related to bonding and selecting shades for bleached teeth
Illustrated lectures, case study, and discussion