Located on the shores of Lake Superior, Duluth is the crown jewel of Minnesota tourism. This lakeshore city is a favorite source for the wild outdoors, outstanding food, and first-class entertainment. From kayaking to waterfall hikes to lift bridge ship gazing - this is a perfect location for romance or family fun. Plus, you'll love the accommodations at Fitger's Inn, Duluth's historic lakefront hotel. Join us for two days of leading-edge continuing dental education, with this year's focus on creating new strategies to address provider burnout and wellbeing and building a trauma-informed practice.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
July 22, 2023 7:30 am - July 23, 2023 10:45 am
Spirit of the North Theater
Fitger's Brewery Complex
Course Number: CF3845
Our annual summer weekend continuing dental education program returns to Fitger's Inn. This unique lakefront hotel, located in the heart of Duluth, Minnesota, features individually styled rooms and suites, many featuring spectacular views of Lake Superior. The historic 1885 venue is on the National Register of Historic Places.
For your convenience, a block of rooms is available at Fitger's, offering a 10% discount on your accommodations. Make your room reservations early, as our Continuing Dental Education room block sells out quickly. Please make your reservations directly with:
600 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802
Our room block covers Friday and Saturday nights, July 21-23, 2023.
Learn How To
Managing Anxious Patients: A Trauma-informed Approach to Patient Care
- Consider the prevalence of trauma and the need for trauma-informed dentistry
- Discuss trauma-informed care principles
- Build your confidence in trauma-informed communications and case management
New Approaches to Provider Burnout and Mental Wellbeing
- Assess your current level of burnout and mental wellbeing
- Consider where your dental office staff sit on the continuum of mental wellbeing and burnout
- Discuss methods to avoid and address burnout
- Build new career-long strategies to avoid and address burnout
Lecture, discussion, case studies