There aren't many places where you can truly get away from it all, but Utah's Sundance Mountain Resort is one. Situated on 5,000 acres of wilderness at the foot of the 12,000-foot Mount Timpanogos in the Wasatch Mountains, Sundance began as—and continues to be—a place set apart. Purchased by Robert Redford in 1969 to conserve the stunning alpine landscape, Sundance resort village and its rustic cabins seamlessly blend with pine trees so that lofty mountain views are the focal point anytime you step — or look — outside. Even better, you'll join faculty and industry innovators in orofacial pain, interaction between sleep and pain, medical device development for the treatment of TMD, and the use of telehealth for physical therapy treatment of TMD.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
February 23, 2023 7:30 am - February 25, 2023 9:30 am
Sundance Mountain Resort
Course Number: CF3554
Make Your Reservations Now
While Sundance Mountain Resort is extraordinary, we have amazingly affordable overnight accommodations under contract - available only to our participants.
Check out the Already Registered Tab on this webpage to learn more and reserve your accommodations today.
PowderHounds, Forbes Travel, and Conde Nast Travel rate Sundance as one of their top three destinations for US-based skiing and resort experiences.
- There are no busy roadways, soaring skyscrapers, or sprawling retail outlets to disrupt your view. Instead, there is glorious skiing, pine trees, and art studios.
- The focus on preservation is apparent in details throughout the resort, such as the bar soap that is handmade on-site and the chargers at the restaurants made from recycled glass and hand-blown at Sundance by artists in residence.
- Wood-planked walls and floors, woolen blankets, stone-clad fireplaces, and exposed beams give spaces around the property a comfortable mountain lodge feel.
- Take advantage of Sundance's creative vibe with a class at the resort's on-site art studio. Craft your leather journal or learn to make souvenirs like soap, candles, and jewelry to impress your friends long after returning home.
- The resort is where the Sundance Film Festival began and continues to host select events.
Learn How to
Over our six-hour program, spread over three mornings, you will learn how to:
- Discuss emerging trends in TMD
- Consider new methods for pain management
- Assess the potential to integrate telehealth into the management of TMD
Illustrated lectures, discussions, case studies