Before the COVID outbreak, teledentistry had been successfully integrated into dental offices—to effectively triage patients and conduct problem-focused evaluations. But, is teledentistry right for your team and your patients—today and in the future? During this presentation you will have the opportunity to analyze the benefits and start-up considerations for implementing teledentistry within your office. Our presenter will also provide an introduction to the privacy and billing implications of teledentistry while sharing start-up considerations related to HIPAA, documentation, and dental coding.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
July 1, 2020 12:00 am - June 30, 2023 11:45 pm
- Watch the video.
How to receive CE credit
- Register for the course.
- Complete your brief quiz and course evaluation.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
Learn How To
- Analyze teledentistry’s risk and benefits
- Review teledentistry legislation and policy
- Discuss how teledentistry can be utilized to care for your patients in the short term and over the long term
- Implement teledentistry within your office: billing insurance, reimbursement documentation, and informed consent
The American Teledentistry Dental Association Fact Sheet
Electronically mediated: illustrated lectures, case studies