Today’s Removable Partial Dentures (RPD) therapy enables dentists & teams to offer affordable treatment alternatives to address patients’ esthetic and functional needs. This video provides a brief overview of contemporary removable partial dentures therapy and pro tips for integrating RPD into day-to-day clinical care.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
July 1, 2020 12:00 am - June 30, 2023 11:45 pm
Instructions - How to complete this course:
- Watch the video.
How to receive CE credit
- Register for the course.
- Complete your brief quiz and course evaluation.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
Learn How To
- Review different types of teeth modifications for adequate removable partial denture fabrication and delivery
- Integrate RPD pro tips into your treatment planning
- Combine implants & RPD to improve functional, esthetic and comfort outcomes
A patient discussion tool from the ADA Mouth Healthy program can be found at:
Electronically mediated: illustrated lectures, case studies, discussion
Credits and Fees