Cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) is one of the most significant advances in dental imaging. CBCT imaging provides accurate anatomic data and the ability to dynamically manipulate that data—viewing both anatomy and pathology from multiple perspectives. Implant treatment planning, TMJ assessment, orthodontics, surgery, and endodontic procedures are all strengthened through the use of CBCT imaging. Join us for Part One of this two-part series.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
July 1, 2020 12:00 am - June 30, 2023 11:45 pm
Instructions - How to complete this course:
- Watch the video.
How to receive CE credit
- Register for the course.
- Complete your brief quiz and course evaluation.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
Learn How To
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of different ways of viewing CBCT data
- Approach any CBCT scan with confidence
- Understand the interplay of image quality and radiation dose as is relates to chosen scan parameters
- Understand the relevant risks of use of x-rays in dental imaging
ADA Guide to Image Capture Only Procedures & Reporting 2020
Electronically mediated: illustrated lectures, case studies