Pick up practical insights on adjunctive orthodontics from the newest member of the University of Minnesota Orthodontics team. During this one-hour video, you’ll gain insights on building your understanding of orthodontic diagnosis for limited treatment planning, adjunctive orthodontic’s role in general dentistry and other specialty treatment, as well as indications for— and mechanics of—limited orthodontic treatment.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
July 1, 2020 12:00 am - June 30, 2023 11:45 pm
Instructions - How to complete this course:
- Watch the video.
How to receive CE credit
- Register for the course.
- Complete your brief quiz and course evaluation.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
Learn How To
- Diagnose, treatment plan, and biomechanics for performing molar uprighting
- Correct simple anterior and posterior crossbite
- Diagnose, treatment plan and biomechanics for performing anterior extrusion/alignment
Supplemental Reading from the American Association of Orthodontists
Electronically mediated: illustrated lectures, case studies
Credits and Fees