With its laid-back vibe, Copper Mountain Resort is the perfect place to spend time with the people you love, doing the things that make you happy. After being apart from each other for far too long, we all deserve a happy skiing getaway. Copper Mountain Resort is an affordable gem that features five-star ski and snowboarding runs at every level, a pedestrian-friendly village, and a kid-centered activity barn and ski school. Located in the heart of the Rockies, Copper's "chill" whisky bars, pop-up evening entertainment, outdoor ice skating, relaxing fireplaces, and unique dining options are all yours. Even better, our robust course presentations feature the latest insights on practicing smarter sleep dentistry, addressing color matching of restorative materials, and analyzing new methods in implant-supported dentures and overdentures.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
February 3, 2022 7:30 am - February 5, 2022 11:30 am
Copper Mountain Resort Convention Center
Copper Mountain, Colorado
Course Number: CF2931
About the 2022 Location
Copper Mountain Resort is located 75 miles from Denver. Housing, located in the village center at the base of the mountain, is within walking distance of the daily presentations.
An additional five ski resorts are within a 20-mile radius of this resort, giving you new and exciting options every day.
The resort has 30 lodging buildings located within walking distance from the conference center and slopes.
Rates and Reservations
All lodging is privately owned and must adhere to resort standards. Overnight accommodations are rated gold, silver and bronze. As you are making your reservations, please request gold or silver options. All gold lodging accommodations were built within the last 15 years and silver options were built within the last 16 to 20 years.
Our deeply discounted room block is available until December 15, 2021.
To receive discounted group rate lodging and discounted lift tickets, equipment rental and airport transportation, contact Copper Mountain's Central Reservations at (866) 837-2996 and provide Group Code 5181. View Copper Mountain's discounted lodging & activities, and cancellation policies.
Learn How To
Why Does Sleep Matter?
- Evaluate the past, present, and future of dental sleep medicine
- Define the dentist's role in the recognition and management of sleep disorders
- Assess and discuss pediatric sleep medicine and build a multidisciplinary team of professionals to guide treatments
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Recognize and screen for obstructive sleep apnea in your clinical practice
- Understand the different phenotypes of obstructive sleep apnea
- Understand how sleep apnea presents in women
- Do a comprehensive evaluation of patients needing oral appliance therapy
- Define the side effects of oral appliance therapy
Temporomandibular Disorders and Orofacial Pain
- Define the importance of screening for TMD and orofacial pains in your clinical practice
- Gather a comprehensive clinical history and complete a physical examination
- Determine when to treat vs. refer
- Provide initial management strategies for patients with temporomandibular disorders
Complications and Potential Solutions for Implant-Supported Fixed Complete Dentures
- Consider the most up to date protocols
- Reduce common complications, including misfits
- Analyze follow-up scenarios to increase patient satisfaction
Strategies to Improve Clinical Color Matching of Restorative Materials for the Replacement of Teeth and Gingiva
- Consider new strategies for reproducing an array of colors
- Discuss case scenarios where successful color matching was achieved
- Consider updated instruments and systems that allow for greater color matching
Outcomes and Complications for Implant-Supported and Retained Overdentures
- Analyze current outcome trends and failure rates data
- Discuss mechanical complications and methods for sidestepping these common issues
- Assess strategies for increased stability, retention, and patient satisfaction
Illustrated lectures, discussion, case studies